This page is intended to inform you regarding the policies of Southern Search Solutions LLC with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information.
- When you conduct a search on a product or service that uses our search technology, we collect information from your experience, such as your search queries.
- Search Assist helps you find what you are looking for by automatically offering popular search terms and new topics to consider. Search Assist may base suggestions on aggregated searches across all users and your individual search history.
- Some advertising you receive may be customized based on your searches or related terms. Please visit the Network Advertising Initiative to learn how to opt-out of this data collection.
- A variety of third party providers help power our search services.
- We may share your search query, IP address, and other depersonalized information from your web browser or app, such as a unique identifier for your web browser, with these search partners.
- These third party providers may use this information, as well as your search results clicks, to provide more relevant advertising and search results for search product improvement, research and analysis, and to help detect and defend against fraudulent activity on sponsored or contextual search results.
- We may reformat results provided by these search partners to provide an enhanced search experience to you.
- Search results may consist of sites that have paid for placement in the search results.
- Search results may contain tracking URLs provided by Google, Yahoo and other Search Partners to identify clicks from the search results page.
Google, Yahoo, and other Search Partners may set and read cookies and device identifiers when you visit their websites or use portions of our website that are powered by those services.
We use those cookies:
- To maintain your settings and identity while you are using our products or services.
- As a depersonalized session identifier in technical diagnostics.
- To deliver advertisements and content relevant to your interests.
- As a depersonalized session identifier in technical diagnostics and research to improve their content, products, and services.
- To assist in identifying possible fraudulent activities.
You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Most mobile operating systems provide you an option in the device settings to limit ad tracking associated with certain device IDs they may share with us. Even when you exercise that option, we may still use other information we obtain from devices and apps for fraud, security, analytics, product improvement, and attribution purposes. Please reference your mobile operating system’s help center to learn more.
If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use certain products or services that require you to "sign in," and you may not be able to take full advantage of all our offerings.
Our Services do not collect, use, or disclose personal information such as:
- First and last name;
- A home or other physical address including street name and name of a city or town;
- Online contact information;
- A screen or user name that functions as online contact information;
- A telephone number;
- A social security number;
- A persistent identifier that can be used to recognize a user over time and across different websites or online services;
- A photograph, video, or audio file, where such file contains a child’s image or voice;
- Geolocation information sufficient to identify street name and name of a city or town; or
- Information concerning the child or the parents of that child that the operator collects online from the child and combines with an identifier described above.
We do collect and store search queries, your device IP addresses, and use a device-specific "cookie" for a number of purposes described above.
Children’s Privacy / COPPA
We do not collect any personal information specified by the COPPA regulations.